Registered Dental Hygienist
Dental Associates of the Southwest is looking to add a new hygienist to our wonderful team. We are located in Durango & Bayfield, Colorado.
We’re in search of dental hygienists who are committed to educating and advocating for their patients while providing the treatment they need and deserve.
Hygienists work collaboratively with doctors to deliver high-quality care and positive patient experiences. We provide continuing education opportunities to help you grow personally and professionally.
Dental hygienist candidates should be enthusiastic about their dental work, dependable, professional, and willing to provide the highest level of care at all times.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Must be a Registered Dental Hygienist
- Active CPR certification
- Current vaccination record
- Ability to prepare dental equipment and instruments
- Sterilization and setup of instruments and operatory
- Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry and dental hygiene procedures, dental patient screening, and medical history documentation
- Working in our Bayfield Location at minimum one time per week
- Dentrix computer experience a plus
- Leadership skills
Competitive pay and excellent benefits.
Job Type: PT/TEMP Available to cover our Durango and Bayfield offices as needed